Aspire Atlantis Coils (5 Pack)
The Aspire Atlantis changed the way vapers think about clearomizers and tanks. For the first time, a sub ohm tank makes it to the mainstream market and into the hands of vapers from beginner to advanced.
This tank has airflow control. It has sub ohm (0.5ohm) coils. You have the option of rebuilding your expired or old atomizers if you are adventurous. The flavour and vapor production from the factory coils is impressive to say the least.
These are the replacement coils for Aspire Atlantis. They come in a package of 5 and as always, are genuine and manufactured by Aspire.
We find that with a well primed Atlantis coil we can vape consistently (chain vape) at 36 watts without ever getting a dry hit. When turned up to 38 watts we've found that chain vaping can lead to some dry hits, increasing the higher in wattage you go.
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste
- Take primer puffs before actually vaping. This will help ensure the coil is fully saturated and will prevent burnt or dry hits.
Don't miss our exclusive 8ml Atlantis upgrade.. The Kraigen Atlantis Upgrade is an 8ml top fill tank upgrade that uses the Atlantis base and airflow control, and the Atlantis 0.5ohm coils. The upgrade is made of stainless steel and pyrex glass and includes a replacement glass piece incase you break the first one, as well as replacement screws and O rings. Buy a Kraigen with an Atlantis to receive a special discount price!